Pages

lundi 14 mars 2016

Gesso & bliss

Voici ma page pour le défi More than words de mars!
Here is my page for the More than words march challenge!

Elle devait contenir du gesso et avec rapport au bonheur (bliss).
Je suis honorée d'être une featured page! :)


À bientôt!
Image hébergée par servimg.com

7 commentaires:

Di Garling a dit…

Oh I love this. Great design, adorable photo & I love these colours too. Great take on our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

Rachael Funnell a dit…

What a Precious photo & you have Scrapped it BEAUTIFULLY.. Thanks Joe for Joining in over @ More Than words this month!!

Heather McMahon a dit…

This is stunning! I love how you've made an amazing page yet still kept the focus on the photo. Thanks for joining in with us at More Than Words.

langeatheart a dit…

This is such a beautiful page! It's heart warming! I too have enjoyed much bliss and comfort with my pets! I love your design and colors! All the best from More Than Words! I would like to invite you to my blog this month for a giveaway! http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

Nicole Doiron a dit…

I love everything about your page! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Helen Hapsi a dit…

What a lovely moment, tottaly scrap worthy !! I love what you created, it speaks to my heart !Thank you for joining us over at More than Words !!

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking a dit…

wow ta page est vraiment belle! J'aime énormément le travail de ton fond! Merci d'avoir participer à MTW